The Financial Liability created on account of advertisement in a Financial Year will be restricted strictly within the budget provision for that year.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these "Policy Guide Lines", the State Government may at any time call for records in any matter relating to issue of Government advertisement and issue such orders as the Government may deem fit and proper. The Government's decision in this regard shall be final.
(P.K Barthakur, IAS).
Commissioner & Secretary to the Govt. of Assam, Information & Public Relations Department
Memo No.IPRD.50/2005/36-A Dated Dispur, the 29th January, 2009
1. The P.P.S. to the Hon'ble Chief Minister, Assam
2. The P.S. to the Hon'ble Minister, I & P.R.Department.
3. The P. S. to the Chief Secretary, Assam.
4. The P.S. to the Principal Secretary, I & P.R. Department.
5. All Administrative Departments.
6. All DC/SDO.
7. The Director of Information & Public Relations, Assam, Guwahati-6.
8. All DIPRO/SDIPRO/DDIPR/RO.
9. The Publisher, Assam Gazette for Publication of the notification in the Assam Gazette.
By orders etc.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of Assam,
Information & Public Relations Department
GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM
INFORMATION & PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
ORDERS BY THE GOVERNOR
Dated Dispur, the 25th May, 2010
NO.IPRD.50/2005/49 :- The Governor of Assam, after careful consideration of all facts and circumstances regarding issuance of State Govt’s advertisement is pleased to amend the clause 7(v) of advertisement policy of 2008 of the Govt. of Assam issued vide Notification NO.IPRD.50/2005/36, dtd 29/1/2009.
Short title and commencement :- This amendment shall be called the Advertisement Policy of the Govt.of Assam Amendment Policy 2010.
This policy shall come into force on the date of their publication in the official gazette.
Amendment :- In the Advertisement Policy of the Govt. of Assam 2008 the existing clause of 7(v) shall be substituted by the following:
7( v) Classified advertisement will not normally be issued to news papers with periodicity of more than a week.
Sd/- S.C. Das
Principal Secy. to the Govt.of Assam
I & P.R. Deptt.
Memo NO.IPRD.50/2005/49-A. Dtd.Dispur the 25th May/2010
1. The P.P.S. to Hon’ble Chief Minister. Assam.
2. The P.S. to Hon'ble Minister. I & P.R. Deptt.
3. The P.S. to Chief Secretary, Assam.
4. The P.S. to Principal Secretary, I & P.R. Deptt.
5. All Administrative Department.
6. All D.C./S.D.O.
7. The Director of Information of Public Relations, Assam,Dispur,
Ghy-6 with reference to his letter NO.AP.13/07/26.dt.23/11/09.
8. All DDIPR/DIPRO/SDIPRO.
9. The Supdt., Assam Govt. Press for publication of this notification.
By order etc.
Joint Secy. to the Govt. of Assam
I & P R Deptt.